Uses of turmeric powder
• Taken orally, turmeric is used to as a treatment for indigestion (dyspepsia), abdominal pain, hemorrhage, diarrhea, flatulence, abdominal bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, hepatitis, and liverdisease, gallbladder complaints,headaches, bronchitis,colds, respiratory infections, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, amenorrhea, and cancer.
• Used topically turmeric is used as an anti-inflammatory treatment for treat skin conditions.
• It is also used to treat pain in the body, ringworm, bruising, leech bites, eye infections, inflammation of the oral mucosa, infected wounds, joint pain, and arthritis.
• Studies have shown that turmeric may be effective in lowering the level of cholesterol in the blood
• Turmeric is also provides an antioxidant benefit, fighting potential damage from free radicals in the body.
Note: Consult a medical professional before use as alternative medicine
50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1 Kg