Uses of titanium dioxide
- • Paints and Coatings: Titanium dioxide provides opacity and durability, while helping to ensure the longevity of the paint and protection of the painted surface.
• Plastics, Adhesives and Rubber: Titanium dioxide can help minimize the brittleness, fading and cracking that can occur in plastics and other materials as a result of light exposure.
• Cosmetics: Pigment-grade titanium dioxide is use in some cosmetics to aid in hiding blemishes and brightening the skin. Titanium dioxide allows for the use of thinner coatings of make-up material for the same desired effect.
• Paper: Titanium dioxide is used to coat paper, making it whiter, brighter and more opaque.
• Food Contact Materials and Ingredients: The opacity to visible and ultraviolet light offered by titanium dioxide protects food, beverages, supplements and pharmaceuticals from premature degradation, enhancing the longevity of the product.
• . Specific classes of high purity pigment-grade titanium dioxide are also used in drug tablets, capsule coatings
Note: Consult a medical professional before use as alternative medicine
50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1 Kg