Uses of lavender water
- • This is used to be the introduction to perfumes for little girls, however we think that a splash of lavender water on your pulse spots will leave you with a subtle fresh lavender fragrance that is so much simpler and cleaner than many of the expensive perfumes that you can buy off the shelf.
• Lavender water is naturally antimicrobial and gentle astringent so it makes perfect natural skin toner for use after cleansing. Simply add a splash to a cotton wool ball and wipe over freshly cleansed skin to remove all traces of build-up and tone and refine your skin.
• Instead of applying an aftershave that’s based on harsh alcohol compounds, a simple splash of lavender water will refresh and tone skin.
• a dash of fridge cold lavender water will leave sun-scorched skin feeling like new, the calming and soothing properties of the lavender will ease any soreness and cool the skin completely naturally.
• Hair Rinse – after washing your hair rinsing it through with lavender water will leave it smooth and shiny and your scalp will be both soothed and reinvigorated. If you struggle with dandruff then adding a couple of drops of rosemary essential oil to the mix can help to combat that too.
Note: consult a medical professional before use as alternative medicine
100ml, 500ml, 1ltr