Apricot oil or apricot kernel oil is pressed from the kernels of the Prunus armeniaca (apricot). Apricot oil is extracted from the kernels of the fruit and is an all-purpose oil which means that it can be used for cooking as well as for skin nourishment when applied topically. It has a very fine texture that allows it to penetrate easily into the skin and heal it. It is also often used along with other essential oils such as lavender, rose or chamomile in aromatherapy. It is light and does not leave any residue on the skin. Apricot oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E – both essential nutrients for your skin.
Uses of apricot oil
- Apricot oil can be used in a scrub to give you soft and glowing skin in minutes.
- Apricot oil has wonderful anti-aging properties. It provides nutrition and support to your skin so that the signs of aging are reduced.
- It is great for soothing dry skin. It deeply nourishes damaged, rough or chapped skin. It acts as a great natural moisturizer.
- During the winter season, your nails may turn dry and brittle due to loss of moisture. Apply some apricot oil on them and rub gently on the cuticles for smooth and shiny nails.
- If the cold weather is making your hair dry and dull, massage apricot oil along with coconut oil or olive oil to restore the softness and shine.
- Apricot oil also helps in treating a dry and flaky scalp.
250ml, 50ml, 100ml, 500ml, 1ltr